Terms & Conditions
This campaign is run by Plum Grove & GWN7 and as a condition of entry, you (the entrant) will be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- This competition is open for entry by any WA resident with no age restriction.
- Competition period is from 1/9/19 – 31/10/19.
- Eligible dogs must be WA farm-based and be working dogs or farm family pets.
- Entrants can only enter their dog onceEach entry must be in digital format to the competition web page and must be the entrant’s original work.
- Video files must be reduced to a maximum 15 secs. Still-image files can also be submitted. Text content outlining the name of the dog, a short bio on your farm dog and the role it plays on your farm along with the dog’s importance to your family should be limited to 150 words. Any person appearing in the image or video file needs to give their consent to you when filming the vision or image.
- WA Farm Dog of the Year moderators reserve the right to remove admissions which may cause offence or are considered inappropriate.
- The prize winners will be selected by a panel of three judges from Plum Grove and GWN. The decision of the panel is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There are three Prizes. First prize is an engraved Trophy + $500 Pre Paid Visa Card. Runner Up will receive $250 Pre Paid Visa Card + Sash. Third Prize will receive $100 Pre Paid Visa Card and Sash.
- Winners will be notified by email or Facebook message.
- Entries become the property of the promotion and may be used as part of a GWN7 News Story